Lisa offers a variety of programs that can be done in person or via Skype if you live outside of the area she is in.
She is currently working with clients all over North America.
Social Media Intermediate Program
This is a half-day program or 3 x 60 minute sessions geared towards do it yourselfers. If you know enough about Social Media to get started but would like to build strategies that take your game to the next level, this is the workshop for you. You will learn how to:
- Create your best identity in all the right places so that you have a brand people recognize and trust that creates awareness around you and all that you do.
- Focus on attracting your target client, find creative ways to build your list of fans, friends and followers, as well as determine how to interact with people in the right manner so you have the right balance of how to position your public, personal and private lives.
- Focus on content, content, content. This session will give you ideas about what to post, when to post and how to leverage advanced tools such as Tweet Later, FriendFeed, Google Alerts and RSS.
Social Media Executive Program
This intensive full day program is designed to fully immerse you in Social Media so that you can utilize and adapt simple processes for your business. It will help you to create and maintain a brand that is recognized within the markets you are targeting. You’ll learn how to generate easily measurable results that allow you to see the real ROI of your investment in Social Media. In addition, you will learn how to:
- Customize your profile on Twitter and learn how to tweet effectively
- Determine if your online profile pictures should be a business-related or personal
- Adapt to Twitter culture and receive a list of do’s and don’ts on how to properly use this powerful tool.
- Find out what people are saying about you and your competition on Twitter
- Handle customer complaints and turn them into opportunities that create testimonials for your business
- Quickly and easily put your finger on the pulse of hot topics and watch what people are saying
- Customize your personal Facebook and Fan page profile
- Determine which Facebook applications are critical to your business and which to avoid
- Upload photos, video and events to social networks
- Use and update your social networks conveniently from your mobile device
- Find friends, fans and followers that are key to your core message and geography
- Set up events and create viral buzz around events to maximize attendance
- Create content that is relevant, easily used and searchable in multiple places
- Set up a system so key messages can be scheduled and broadcast throughout the day
- Determine what can be delegated and what must be done by you
- Balance your public, personal and private life online
- Use surveys to acquire key information from your target markets
- Link key messages to your website and drive traffic in a targeted manner
- Be a leader in the edutainment industry via creative use of Social Media
The eight hour session can be broken into small chunks of time convenient to your needs and schedule.
Social Media Strategic Planning Session